iFIX Productivity Tools are a suite of enhancements for iFIX versions 5.8 and later.
These tools are officially supported by GE Digital and available directly through GE Digital and GE Digital distributors worldwide.
Top 3 Reasons to use iFIX Productivity Tools
- Saves deployment and maintenance costs by adding out-of-the-box solutions for common iFIX HMI requirements.
- Delivers consistency across the user interface, improving operations, automating housekeeping, reducing maintenance costs and ultimately extending system life.
- Adds new capabilities that promote operational excellence, simplify management, support regulatory and accountability reporting, and future-proofing of your existing investment.
ABOVE: An example of the iFIX sample system with iFIX Productivity Tools applied. Note the new menu at the top has replaced the scripted navigation buttons; the operations dialog creates a consistent operator interface; and the list panel at the bottom enables quick access to point status, alarms and much more.
- Intuitive navigation tools, easily configured and maintained without scripting
- Enhanced Picture interaction with intuitive pan & zoom controls, multi-monitor support, multiple picture support on a single monitor
- Consistent equipment control interface (Operator Dialog) for all device types, without programming
- Universal equipment information containers (Tab Displays)
- Robust and safe equipment control & lockout processes
- Improved alarm management including enhanced acknowledgement, alarms list, alarm disable & reporting, dynamic alarm limit setting and reporting
- Detailed and permanent event recording and reporting
- High visibility warning indicators, pre-op warnings and operator notes system for safer operations