Catapult has been in business since 1991 and has gone from strength to strength ever since.
Catapult provides solutions that matter. Our products manage essential services and infrastructure which supports millions of people and thousands of businesses around the globe. Catapult is a focused and successful development organisation. Our principal OEM client (GE) is one of the world’s largest and most recognised Fortune 500 organisations.
Catapult is well positioned to provide integral components to the world’s market leader in some of the most interesting, challenging and rapidly growing industries and has a top class working environment.
Working at Catapult
Catapult offers a top class working environment. Our headquarters in Takapuna provide a modern, comfortable office environment, convenient transport options, family-friendly working facilities and harbour views, right next to Westfield Shore City shopping mall.
What we offer:
- Stable and progressive development program
- Flexible working conditions and smart-casual dress code
- Secure car parking if required
- A smart and diverse team (Catapult's 11 staff speak 9 different languages)
- Takapuna beach nearby
- Meaningful work providing software solutions for essential industries
- Commitment to work/life balance and employee health and well-being (sponsored fitness programs and convenient workout facilities)
- Working with some of New Zealand's and the World's biggest and most successful organisations
Catapult is an equal opportunity employer - please refer to our DEI policy
SCADA services engineer
This is a full-time permanent role for a SCADA (process control) engineer with 2 or more years professional experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply on SEEK
This is a full-time permanent role for a C++ development with 2 or more years professional software development experience.
Please follow us on LinkedIn to stay in the loop about any upcoming opportunities.