iPower is a solution for enhanced SCADA HMI operations. It is designed for electric utilities, water & wastewater, oil & gas and energy management / infrastructure management systems. Built on top of the market-leading GE iFIX, iPower is an open, standards-based SCADA solution that's easy to configure and easy to own. It is also scalable from substation automation systems to complex computer networks in larger utility control rooms. With its intuitive operations and simplified maintenance, iFIX with iPower enables you to focus on core operational tasks for a sustainable advantage.
- Secure operator supervisory control
- Real-time data communication & dynamic data display
- Proven, scalable control for thousands of connected I/O devices
- Alarm, event, off-normal, sequence of events and momentary change detection
- Equipment control tag, information tag, and manual overwrite
- High availability architecture
- Manufacturer agnostic (non-GE) equipment integration (supports a range of IED's)
- Historical data storage, trending and reporting
- Mobile / Web-enabled operations
- Safe and secure operations
- Easy to learn & easy to use
- Enhanced operator decision making
- Increased productivity & accountability
- Low cost of ownership, proven & reliable
- Industry standards compliant
- Flexible and highly configurable
dbArchitect is a tool for SCADA system engineers to automate and speed the production of GE iFIX and GE CIMPLICITY SCADA databases. Integrators and customers alike will benefit from this powerful tool that significantly speeds database production, while at the same time delivering clean, structured and consistent databases.
dbArchitect also provides intuitive visualisation of the iFIX or CIMPLICITY database structure. Users are able to see the database in a way that reflects the structure and organisation of their real world. Device location and function is self-explanatory, and navigation is both intuitive and informative.
The dbArchitect user interface is integrated with the iFIX Database Manager, making it easy for users to visualise, create and maintain their iFIX database inside a single, natural user-interface experience.
- iPower for iFIX
|What's New in iPower for iFIX 5.8 (PDF)||667.30 KB||2016-10-18|
|Whitepaper - The Value of iPower for GE iFIX Users - US Letter (v0.4)||553.04 KB||2016-10-18|
|iPower for iFIX Functional Overview (PDF)||8.18 MB||2016-10-18|
|Brochure - iPower US Letter - Electric Utilities||1.54 MB||2016-10-18|
GE Digital's iFIX Product Page
Please register your interest with us to access a trial download. Once you're logged in the trial download will appear below.