Oil & Gas Overview
Automation today is way tougher than before, going beyond just machine control. From controlling your machines to managing assets to enabling your workforce, addressing today's challenges in Oil and Gas is a complex task. You need a partner that has scale and products that connect together easily and grow with your needs. But that's not all. You need solutions that help you predict the future—to proactively see problems across your operations before they happen.
Catapult provides HMI/SCADA solutions that enable you to manage, monitor and control your operations with efficiency, reliability and precision. Our market-leading solutions enable Oil & Gas operators to integrate a wide range of utility applications across various functions and legacy systems to create a modern, real-time operations environment and service all your requirements while reducing costs.
Catapult Solutions for Oil & Gas
- Connects to and centralises equipment operations
- Versatile, open manufacturer solution – integrates with most makes and models of equipment and works with most existing HMI systems
- Historical and real-time reporting and data visualisation
- Intelligently automates processes and monitors PLC operations
- Ensures optimal operations and extends equipment life while optimising preventative maintenance tasks
- Provides root cause forensic analysis required by stakeholders seeking technology assurances regarding the operation reliability and quality of services
- Provides permanent records of facility events and operator actions for security and administration accountability
- Monitors, optimises and analyses assets to extend life
- Easy to use, easy to configure
Oil & Gas Resources
If you are looking for an Oil or Gas HMI / SCADA system, please be sure to review the following recommended links:
- Products – HMI SCADA
- Products – iFIX from GE Digital
- Products – iPower
- Products – iPower for GE iFIX
- Products – iPower for GE CIMPLICITY
- Video – iPower Video Gallery
Can't find what you are looking for or have a question we haven't covered? Please use our enquiry form to get in touch.