Catapult Software is a New Zealand software exporter success story. Since 1991, we have enabled electricity, water, oil & gas utilities, industrial and manufacturing clients around the world to improve the management of essential services and equipment.
Today, Catapult Software is a key integration partner with General Electric (GE) and the official distributor for GE Digital in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We provide extended functionality and enhanced software solutions which optimise SCADA systems for core GE products. Our products are sold globally by GE Digital into more than 40 countries and are distributed as part of GE's award winning iFIX SCADA HMI system.
With rapidly increasing demand for safe and reliable energy management systems for mission critical, high availability environments, our solutions are enabling hospitals, data centres, airports, universities and other facilities to reliably and securely control their assets and operations, 24 hours a day.
Working at Catapult
Catapult offers a top class working environment. Our headquarters in Takapuna provide a modern, comfortable office environment, convenient transport options, family-friendly working facilities and harbour views, right next to Westfield Shore City shopping mall.
Catapult offers a range of employment benefits:
- Stable and progressive development program
- Flexible working conditions and smart-casual dress code
- Secure car parking if required
- Takapuna beach nearby
- Commitment to work/life balance and employee health and well-being (sponsored fitness programs and convenient workout facilities)
- Café in office foyer
- Working with some of New Zealand's and the World's biggest and most successful organisations