iPower is a solution for enhanced SCADA HMI operations. It is designed for electric utilities, water & wastewater, oil & gas and energy management / infrastructure management systems. iPower is available for GE SCADA systems; iFIX or CIMPLICITY. iPower is a core component of GE Industrial's Envisage and GE Grid Solutions' PowerLink Connect.
iPower is a proven, reliable SCADA HMI solution that has been deployed for SCADA operations in more than 40 countries. It is a powerful software solution designed for control room operations, substation automation, industrial automation and energy management. It provides real-time data collection, database management, dynamic data display and secure operator supervisory control. iPower enables safer operations and efficient network management. It is easy to use with intuitive operations and powerful customisation options.
- Secure operator supervisory control
- Real-time data communication & dynamic data display
- Proven, scalable control for thousands of connected I/O devices
- Alarm, event, off-normal, sequence of events and momentary change detection
- Equipment control tag, information tag, manual overwrite and control interlocking
- Mobile device and widescreen high-definition display support
- Intuitive menu system for easy navigation and operations without the need for scripted navigation buttons
- Intuitive screen interaction with pan and zoom functions, easy to use zoom controls layered details for uncluttered pictures, right-click quick access menu for common tasks
- Safe and secure operations
- Easy to learn & easy to use
- Enhanced operator decision making
- Increased productivity & accountability
- Low cost of ownership, proven & reliable
- Industry standards compliant
- Flexible and highly configurable
iPower SCADA Overview
Learn about iPower with our extensive video library (over 20 video tutorials and feature demos). It's free, just register here.
Please register your interest with us to access a trial download. Trial downloads will appear below when you are logged in.
iPower for iFIX Trial
iPower for Cimplicity Trial