Events adds real-time and historical event recording to iFIX systems, providing a permanent record of all iFIX alarms, non-alarm changes, operators actions and other activities in an iFIX system. Events provides an operational tool for process monitoring and fault finding, plus delivers a permanent record of operations for regulatory and accountability purposes.
Events is available for iFIX versions 5.5 and earlier. For iFIX versions 5.8 and later, please refer to iFIX Productivity Tools.
Events provides a comprehensive, long term record of operator and system activity, including:
- Operator controls
- Operator event messages
- Changes to and from alarm conditions
- Changes of state to and from non-alarm conditions
- Sequence of Events (SOEs) timed stamped to 1ms
- Apply or remove Control Tag or Information Tag
- Apply or remove Manual Overwrite
- Apply or remove Alarm Disable
- Points that have been placed off or on scan
- Notes that have been added to the system
- Detailed forensic event reporting for fault investigation and accurate remediation.
- Operator accountability with time-stamped operator actions and authenticated operator ID.
- Improved operational effectiveness and safety with managed and secure device control via remote Web access and mobile interfaces.
- Enhanced insight into alarm conditions with SoE millisecond detail – trace alarms and key events to their root cause and understand exactly what happened as a consequence.
- Familiar and intuitive event list interface provides drag and drop sorting, column repositioning and sizing so operators can tailor their displays to focus on the most pertinent information
- Events for iFIX
|Events for iFIX||671.80 KB|
Learn about iPower with our extensive video library (over 20 video tutorials and feature demos). It's free, just register here.
Please register your interest with us to access a trial download.
How to Buy
The Events Module is available directly from Catapult Software. Please contact us for pricing and availablility.