iPower is a solution for enhanced HMI / SCADA operations. It is designed for electric utilities, water & wastewater, oil & gas and energy management / infrastructure management systems. Built on top of the market-leading Proficy iFIX, iPower is an open, standards-based SCADA solution that's easy to configure and easy to own. It is also scalable from substation automation systems to complex computer networks in larger utility control rooms. With its intuitive operations and simplified maintenance, iFIX with iPower enables you to focus on core operational tasks for a sustainable advantage.
- Secure operator supervisory control
- Real-time data communication & dynamic data display
- Proven, scalable control for thousands of connected I/O devices
- Alarm, event, off-normal, sequence of events and momentary change detection
- Equipment control tag, information tag, and manual overwrite
- High availability architecture
- Manufacturer agnostic (non-GE) equipment integration (supports a range of IED's)
- Historical data storage, trending and reporting
- Mobile / Web-enabled operations
- Safe and secure operations
- Easy to learn & easy to use
- Enhanced operator decision making
- Increased productivity & accountability
- Low cost of ownership, proven & reliable
- Industry standards compliant
- Flexible and highly configurable
|Brochure - iPower US Letter - Electric Utilities||PDF - 4 page iPower brochure. Electric Utility applications.||1.54 mb||Apr 20 2015|
|What's New in iPower for iFIX 5.8 (PDF)||Overview description of new facilities in iPower 5.8. 2 Pages||667.30 kb||Mar 20 2015|
|iPower for iFIX Functional Overview (PDF)||A detailed functional overview of features and capabilities in iPower for iFIX. Covers versions 5.5-5.8. 32 pages.||8.18 mb||Mar 20 2015|
iPower SCADA Overview
Learn about iPower with our extensive video library (over 20 video tutorials and feature demos). It's free, just register here.
Please register your interest with us to access a trial download. Trial downloads will appear below when you are logged in.