What's New in iPower
Catapult Software continues to enhance iPower SCADA/HMI to support new capabilities coming through from General Electric (GE). Our newest release provides new user interfaces and improved visual tools for SCADA operations.
New in iPower for GE Proficy iFIX 5.8:
- Tab Displays – New equipment information screens, providing a consistent interface for complex devices
- Alarms List – Improved alarm management (or display) and sorting
- Automatic List Filtering – Self-configuring list sorting for locations and devices
- Attributes – New high-visibility, compact yet precise device quality and attribute information
iPower for GE Proficy iFIX 5.8 is currently scheduled for release in late July, 2014.
Read more about what's new in iPower for iFIX 5.8:
• Download >> What's New – iPower for GE Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX 5.8 (PDF)
Email us if you would like to know more about this release or request early access: