Building management systems (BMS) encompass a range of technology requirements for a variety of applications; such as education campuses, commercial office buildings, hotels and other types of facilities.
For building managers concerned with energy efficiency and reliable power delivery, Catapult provides a reliable, integrated management system that helps ensure high availability, maximizes energy efficiency, protects and manages essential equipment (on-site or mobile) and identifies energy saving opportunities.
Catapult also supports integrated systems management such as power, fire safety / EVAC, HVAC / ventilation systems, CCTV and building security.
Catapult Solutions for Building Management Requirements
- High availability, uptime reliability, power redundancy
- Integration of disparate equipment systems from a variety of manufacturers: HVAC, power, water, white space / IT equipment, security / CCTV, fire safety
- Backup power management / redundant power availability / graceful start-up/shut-down
- Energy cost reduction, energy efficiency, billing and cost allocation
- System automation, load shedding, equipment power supply prioritization
- Incident alerting / handling
- Remote, mobile monitoring and control access
- Power use analysis, optimization
- Power quality visualization and analysis
- Protect essential equipment and data
- Extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs
- Modular, extensible, scalable to support future needs
Building Management Resources
If you are looking for a solutiuon for building management or energy management, please review the following recommended links:
- Solutions – Automation
- Solutions – Critical Energy Management
- Solutions - Data Management
- Products – Envisage
- Products – iPower for GE iFIX
- Products – iPower for GE CIMPLICITY
- Video – iPower Overview
Can't find what you are looking for or have a question we haven't covered? Please use our enquiry form.